We are offering the following Bachelor and Master thesis projects:
- Colloidal synthese of 2D materials (related publication)
- Colloidal synthese of perovskites (related publication)
- Synthesis and manipulation of nanoclusters (related publication)
- Spectroscopical investigations on the properties of colloidal perovskites (related publication)
- Electrical transport through thin films (related publication)
- Electrical transport through individual 1D nanostructures (related publication)
- Electrical transport through individual 2D nanostructures (related publication)
- Monte-Carlo simulation of the electrical transport through thin films of nanomaterials (related publication)
- Monte-Carlo simulation of the exciton transport in individual nanomaterials (related publication)
If you are interested in joining our group as Master student, PhD student or Post-Doc, please feel free to contact Prof. Christian Klinke.
We also happy to serve as host for Marie Skłodowska-Curie, DAAD, DFG, CSC and Humboldt fellowships - or similar schemes. Please see our call on EURAXESS.
The prestigious fellowships of the Alexander von Humboldt Foundation allow scientists from all over the world to do research as Post-Docs in Germany: https://www.humboldt-foundation.de/en/
In the frame of the Henriette Herz Program of the Humboldt Foundation, we are now able to support an outstanding female scientist for two years. We are looking for candidates with a Master degree in Chemistry, Physics, Material Science, Nanoscience or related subjects and PhD experience in the fields of synthesis of colloidal nanomaterials, advanced spectroscopy, optoelectronic transport, or theory in these fields. Please see our call on EURAXESS.
If you are interested please send us an email along with a motivation letter (including a section on their PhD thesis and a research proposal), your CV, specific recommendation letters, and the transcripts of records.